Jane Austen once said, “Good apple pies are a considerable part of our domestic happiness.” It’s hard to argue the sentiment. There are few things that feel more autumnal than that first delicious apple pie. Relish Decor invites you to try one of our favorite cozy and easy recipes.
Apple Pie Recipe
3/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp flour
1 tbsp lemon juice
3/4 tbsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
4-5 mixed apples
– Follow instructions for pie crust or feel free to make your own.
– Place crust into pie dish.
– Cut peeled apples into thin slices into a large bowl
– Add sugar, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon, salt and mix well
– Add the apples to the dough and cover in lattice or other design.
– Cover the edges with foil
– Bake at 420 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
For fun? Use cookie cutters to give different layers to your crust.
Inspired to make this at home? Here are some of our top picks to help you bake.