Setting a table is easier than it seems. Whether you are aiming for beautiful and basic or formal and fabulous, following a few easy rules can save you a lot of headache! Check out our helpful graphic above, then read our infallible tips below.
Fast review : Never eat a store bought baked good again.
This compilation of sensational treats by Food 52 is the answer to your baking prayers. With the easy and delicious recipes in this book, homemade baked goods aren’t just for special occasions anymore. They are reliable, easy-to-execute, and won’t have you hunting down hard-to-find ingredients or breaking the bank on special equipment. Each dish has an introduction filled with kitchen wisdom to make sure you can whip up something sweet every day. Grab your copy and start pre-heating that oven!
Who’s kitchen you would find it in: food bloggers, adventurous bakers, hostess with the mostess
Giving a holiday gift that’s meaningful, useful, and affordable can be a challenge. But at Relish Decor we’ve got you covered! Whether you need a present for that person always trying out the latest recipes, and whipping up delicious cakes or cookies; the friend who is a bit of a cocktail aficionado; the host or hostess who always has a dinner or party going on at their place; or the great cook in your life – you can find the perfect gift at Relish Decor!
1. Mix N Measure Cup $10 | 2. Stainless Steel Straws $12 | 3. Cocktails for the Holidays Book $19.95 – Available in store | 4. Tippleman’s Syrups $38 | 5. Bittermilk Syrup $20 | 6. Mini Measure $8 – Available in store | 7. Bar Mops $18
1. Hobnail candle $32 | 2. Fire Cracker Bark $26 – Available in store | 3. French Stripe Linen Towel $20 | 4. Martha Stewart’s Appetizers Cookbook $27.50 – Available in store | 5. Salt & Pepper Cellar $42 | 6. Beverage Dispenser $42
Let’s not forget the stocking stuffers! Who doesn’t like reaching down the stocking on Christmas morning and discovering small, fun and useful little gifts! Here are our top 6 stocking stuffer ideas for her and for him!
1. Embossed bowls $8 | 2. Deer dishtowel $16 – Available in store | 3. Measuring spoons $6 – Available in store | 4. Cake tester $10 | 5. Wine pearls $26 – Available in store | 6. Colorful Dishcloths $12 – Available in store
1. Black linen dishtowel $20 | 2. Old Man Drinks $14.95 – Available in store | 3. Wall Mount Bottle Opener $10 | 4. Bittermilk Syrup $20 | 5. Whiskey Stones $26 – Available in store | 6. Beef jerky $8.50- Available in store
Homemade gifts are one of our favorite ways to say thank you during the holidays. They are perfect for neighboors, teachers, co-workers, and that person on your list who has everything. This sea salt caramel is dead simple to make and easily packages up for adorable gift giving. It only uses a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, just pick up some cute jars and you are good to go. Read on for the full recipe and try not to eat it all yourself!
Want to Relish your wedding registry? Schedule a consultation with our registry specialist to help you choose pieces that complement your unique style!
Black, silver, red, orange, gold. Smoky colors, shadows, and creepy details. We love Halloween because it’s all about decorating—yourself, your home, your goodies and even your cocktails. Here’s a little spooky inspiration to get you in the Halloween spirit. We’ve pinned makeup, costume, decor, drink, and recipe ideas for your perfect Halloween soiree. Check out our Halloween Pinterest page for tons more freaky fun!
Fast Review: For when you want cake. Now.
We’ve all been there. A sugar craving has hit and you need something sugary to eat ASAP. Gone are the days of dragging out a mixer, turning on the oven, and dirtying every dish in your kitchen just to satisfy your sweet tooth. Now you can simply crack open a copy of Mug Cakes to have a personal sized cake ready in minutes! With recipes for everything from spicy banana bread to red velvet cake, this little book is a treasure trove of desserts. And best of all you mix, bake and eat the cakes out of a single mug, so there are no dishes to clean up after you’ve enjoyed your treat.
Who’s kitchen would you find it in: dorm-bound college students, families with kids, adults who have a sweet tooth
The kids are headed back to school, time to reclaim the kitchen and get back to basics. Upgrade your kitchen tools to hand-carved wooden utensils, organize your pantry with colorful jars, and master Michael Ruhlman’s classic cooking techniques. This crisp autumn collection will definitely earn you an A+ in decor!
1. Recipe Binder $60 | 2. Notebook Mug $16 | 3. Math Dish Towel $16 | 4. Plaid Jars $12 | 5. Fruitwood Utensils $18 | 6. Chalkboard Ramekins $24 | 7. Ruhlman Cookbooks $25 | 8. Fruitwood Measuring Spoons $36
We love partnering with local businesses in our hometown of Frederick, MD. When Jack and Malorie, owners of The Cooling Rack bakery, asked us to host a pop-up shop we jumped at the opportunity! Cupcakes in a kitchen boutique? The sweetest pairing ever. With flavors like strawberry cream, peanut butter chocolate (PBC), and pink lemonade you won’t want to miss this chance to satisfy your sweet tooth. Visit us at 38 E. Patrick Street between 1pm-5pm on Saturday August 1st, you can pre-order cupcakes for pick up here or chose from a curated selection in the store. Read on to see our interview with the due behind this baking brand!