- Lucite handles with brass rivets and 420B stainless steel blades; wood magnetized block included with each knife
- Tomato knife: 9″ L; Straight paring knife: 9″ L; Curved paring knife: 7-1/2″ L; Utility knife: 11-1/2″ L; Fish Knife: 13″ L; Bread knife: 14″ L; Boning Knife: 11-1/2″ L; Slicing Knife: 13-1/2″ L; 8-Inch Chef’s Knife: 13″ L; 9-Inch Chef’s knife: 14-1/5″ L
- Hand wash, dry immediately
- Made in Italy by a single craftsman from start to finish
- This item is part of a special order collection that is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Berti Knives Red Insieme Collection
$357.00 – $495.00
Meaning “together” in Italian, the Insieme collection features a kitchen knife with its own magnetized wooden block. Choose the knives that suit your cooking style and then put them together for a customized set that is visually intriguing and fits your kitchen needs perfectly. Forging sharp, handmade cutlery in the hills of Tuscany since 1895, Coltellerie Berti represents a family tradition that is authentically Italian. Without any division of labor, each knife is the completed product of a single artisan and bares the initials of that artisan’s name. Born of individual artistry in lieu of industrial production, each is an enduring heirloom that can be heralded without being coddled.
This item is part of a special order collection that is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.