- Sauté pan with double-wall insulated stainless steel lid and welded handles
- 5.1 Quart capacity
- Heavy 18/10 stainless steel clad construction and the exclusive highly polished, silver-white Silvinox durable finish
- Safe for all cooking surfaces, including induction, oven and broiler safe to 500ºF, and dishwasher safe
- Made in Belgium
- Designed by: John Pawson for Demeyere
- This item is part of a special order collection that is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Demeyere John Pawson Lidded Sauté Pan
PREORDER APRIL 2022
A design masterpiece, our Demeyere John Pawson collection of cookware is unmatched in quality and style. With this line, Demeyere paired its world famous Belgian cookware with the modern aesthetic of British architect John Pawson. Its rim to rim 7-Ply stainless steel construction is layered around an aluminum core, which ensures even and consistent heating on all types of cooking surfaces. Minimalist construction eliminates rivets and screws, ensuring that every component remains rust-free and sturdy forever. Plus, the handles stay cool thanks to a specialized sealing process. Bring this perfect pairing of high-design and high-performance into your kitchen and get cooking!
This item is part of a special order collection that is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.