- Heavy duty enameled cast iron cocotte
- 3 quart capacity
- 11-1/4″ L x 10-1/4″ W x 6″ H
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed in France by Staub
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Staub Artichoke Cocotte
A true kitchen essential. Staub cast iron cookware is a timeless standby for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. Loved by some of the world’s best chefs, the traditional design has self-basting spikes for continuous, natural basting. Staub specialty cocottes have uniquely designed lids that transform traditional cocottes into delightful centerpieces. The Artichoke Cocotte features a farmer’s market favorite, in gorgeous basil green. Staub cookware unique in its design, with an enamel coating that makes it indestructible and highly chip resistant and also keeps it from discoloring. Its cast iron construction retains heat, keeping dishes warm long after they’ve been taken out of the oven or off the stove. A special ceramic bottom also makes it possible for use on all types of heating surfaces. Due to the handmade nature of this item, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.